Monday, February 19, 2007

Random Thoughts

It's a beautiful, breezy, sunny day here in central Texas. I just came back from a long walk with the dogs. It's been awhile since I did that. I need to do it more often. Plug in the iPod, harness up the critters, and get out.

My love affair with the internet is in a bad place right now. I wonder how something that used to bring me such joy has turned so ugly. There is ugliness all over the web. Nowadays, it seems that I use my computer for paying bills, emailing my son at college, and playing solitaire. Sad, isn't it? There has been so much innovation in the last ten years, and I'm not exactly sure it has been for the better.

When did people become so cranky? We have the power to communicate which is unprecedented in history, and there is so much ugliness out there. I guess I need to purge my bookmarks. It just brings me down.

More later......

No comments: