Monday, October 30, 2006

Back to Work!

After sixteen years of staying home and taking care of house and family, I am going back to work tomorrow!

It's just a grunt job - counter work at a retail shipping center, and it's only part time, but I am really looking forward to it! Of course, the holidays are coming and it's going to be very busy, but that's okay.

I need to get out of the house and have a job. It's not even the money, although that won't hurt, as much as it is a chance for me to have a responsibility and identity that doesn't revolve around the other people in my life.

Wish me luck... I'm going to need it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your new endeaver...

Miss you at AIC...

Stop by when you can...

Dragn :-)

Terri said...

awwwwwww thanks Dragn! I miss you guys, too. I need to stop in when I get a chance.... I've been curtailing my internet hours the past few months.

Terri, aka Daphne