Saturday, July 15, 2006

Immersed in Old Stuff

My mother left today to visit my brothers back in Pennsylvania. For the past two weeks, I have been wading through boxes of old pictures, plus all my genealogical research, to put together a package of our family history for them. Now that it's all organized, I can take a deep breath and review all the things that I've unearthed in the last few weeks.

First, back in my Odds and Ends review, I posted a picture of a Strong Fire Truck that I found on Coalregion.Com. At that time, I wrote
My mom thinks this is the firetruck that she and my dad rode on their wedding day (my grandfather was a volunteer fireman)


Well, I found a picture of that event, and I think my mom was correct! Sure looks like the same truck to me!

I have lots to write about, but for now, I'm going to finish watching Trading Spaces and go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally have enjoyed reading so much of your old blog! You should keep it up! Love, love, love this firetruck photo. ~Mare (ag)

Terri said...

awww Mare - I do keep it up. Just not as much as I should.

Nice to have you visit me.

:)